- Uganda Gorilla Trek 3 days
- Flying safari to Bwind 3 days
- Gorillas & Chimpanzee 4 days
- Tracking Gorillas Twice 4days
- Gorillas,Wildlife & Lake Bunyonyi 5 days
- Gorillas,Wildlife & Chimps 5 days
- Uganda Primate Safari 6 days
- Gorilla Tour & Wild 7 days
- Gorillas, Wild,Chimps 8 days
- Primates & Wildlife 9 days
- Uganda Safari 10 days
- Gorilla Trip & Wild 11 days
- Uganda Holiday, 15 days
- BOOK NOW!
Red Chilli Camp
Red Chilli Camp is located in the heart of Murchison Falls National Park. It’s easily accessible on the southern bank of River Nile. It’s such an adventurous experience with nature at its best. The camp is approximately 500 meters away from Paraa ferry crossing; it’s a point where vehicles gather to cross the Nile for an exciting game drive.
The camp is well designed with an African style. They have a chef that prepares cuisines with both international and local ingredients. The bar has various drinks and as you dine, you will enjoy a wonderful view of the park. The bar is open till midnight and the restaurant is open from 6.30am to 9.30pm.In the evening, you may sit by the camp fire and warm up yourself as you enjoy a drink.
Facilities offered at the camp include bathrooms, toilets as well as a cooking provision.The bandas are expensive compared to the tents. Those who stay in bandas are well assured of lights, towels, mosquito net and a fun. There is free land where a tent can be pitched.
Enjoy your stay at Red Chilli Camp.